- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- The Franklin Institute
- Philadelphia Trolley Works Tour
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Choice Ticket: Adventure Aquarium OR Philadelphia Zoo
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information, and insider tips.
The Philadelphia CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of our nation's first capitol - Philadelphia!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
- Your Philadelphia CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use.
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Franklin Institute Science Museum
- All Day Pass with hop-on hop-off privileges by Philadelphia Trolley Works
- Choice ticket: Adventure Aquarium OR the Philadelphia Zoo
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Wheelchair accessible (with 48 hours notice)
The Franklin Institute
Including Fels Planetarium. Offers an exciting blend of science, technology and history.
Philadelphia Trolley Works
Step aboard a Victorian-style trolley and enjoy the view as the past meets the present through the colorful narrative of an experienced tour guide. You will be enlightened and entertained with humorous stories and fascinating facts. For one day your CityPASS gives you the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 20 stops throughout the day.
Choice ticket - Choice between:
Be one of the first to touch and feed the gentle resident stingrays of the new Stingray Beach Club. Walk through a 40-foot suspended tunnel, and surround yourself with sharks. Touch sharks, stingrays and jellyfishes. Also available to see in nearly 2 million gallons of water are mysterious sea turtles, friendly penguins and thousands of colorful fishes.
Visit America's first Zoo and enjoy the sights and sounds of more than 1800 rare and exotic animals all year long.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Elsie F, April 2016
This was a great value. We really enjoyed the convenience of skipping the lines to buy tickets when we arrived.
Reviewed by: Layne B, April 2016
I would recommend the CityPass if you intend on going to more than one attraction.