Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
You will then have 2.5 to 3 hours to eat and enjoy glamorous Monte Carlo. Your included three-course dinner is at a restaurant in the heart of this famous millionaire's playground. You’ll have a choice of dishes from the "gourmet" menu, as well as your choice of a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink, plus water and coffee.
After dinner you are free to explore Monte Carlo at your leisure. If you wish to enter Monte Carlo Casino, you will need to pay 10 euros directly to the casino, and you must bring your passport.
This small-group tour is conducted by an eight-seater minivan with an English-speaking guide. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8-seater)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- 3-course dinner with a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink plus water and coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Additional beverages
- Admission to Grand Casino (approx. 10 Euro)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code is formal No casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers).
- Minimum age to enter the Grand Casino is 18 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ravishing, July 2016
Awesome trip! We were the only ones booked. A good dinner at Cafe Paris and plenty of time to spend at the Casino!! The guide is knowledgable, very accommodating and helpful. A must do!!
Reviewed by: paul g, June 2016
Tour guide was loaded with info and really pleasant (sorry cant remember her name) the meal we had at cafe de paris was good with excellent friendly waiters .