Enjoy a Steam Calliope Concert daily. Tap your feet to Live Jazz (seasonal) on every cruise. This two-hour day cruise takes you back to a time when cotton was king and life was as slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi River.
Enjoy the Captain's narration of the highlights of one of the world's busiest ports.
Tour the Historic Steam Engine Room and learn how steam powers the engines to turn the Paddlewheel and provide the energy for the delightful tunes of the calliope.
Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defeat the British in the Battle of New Orleans. Enjoy a Creole lunch (additional cost-$13.50 per adult).
- 9am City Tour & 11:30am Cruise
- 12pm City Tour & 2:30pm Cruise
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Daily: 9am, 12pm, 2pm
Steamboat Natchez Day Cruise:
Monday thru Sunday: 11:30am, 2:30pm
Vessel boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Once you take the first part of this tour (the Super City Tour), you are given Boarding Passes for the second part of this tour (the Steamboat Natchez Cruise). Boarding Pass may have a date and time on it, but the cruise may be taken any time during your stay in New Orleans, reservations are not required for the cruise.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:00am departure; you must book this option if you wish to take both paddle and wheel tours on the same day
USD $66.99Pricing details
USD $66.99Pricing details
- 2-hour narrated motorcoach tour
- 2-hour paddle wheeler boat cruise
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (approx. $13.50USD), refreshments and souvenirs are available for purchase on boat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- If you wish to take both paddle and wheel tours on the same day, you must book the 9am departure
Menu Subject to Change
Southern Fried Fish*Zesty cornmeal crusted and fried to a golden perfection
Red Beans and Rice New Orleans classic red beans with andouille sausage and served over Jazzmen® rice
Roast Beef Debris and GravyServed over mashed potatoes
Vegetarian Pasta Salad
Chef’s Daily Selection
Vegetable du Jour
House prepared creamy cole slaw
Cornucopia of Fresh Fruit
NATCHEZ Bread Pudding A New Orleans soufflé of La Louisiane French bread, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon with a Callebaut® Belgian white chocolate sauce
La Louisiane Fresh Sliced French Bread
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Alan J, August 2016
Missed the city tour. Got to the send off point too late. Wished a refund would have been possible, but know it's not their policy. We were able to go on the steamboat and it was outstanding! The narrator on the boat was very informative. You have to try the buffet lunch. A great total experience!
Reviewed by: Michael S, August 2016
Great trip as promised in the Viator description.