- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
Immerse yourself in the life and times of Elvis Presley at Graceland. The Platinum Tour package includes the Graceland Mansion audio-guided tour, the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, a memorabilia museum called "Sincerely Elvis", the Elvis After Dark exhibit and a 22 minute film showcasing Elvis' fascinating career.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must exchange your Viator voucher for your Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass in advance or at a central Memphis location
Regular Season: Monday to Saturday - 9:00am to 5:00pm, Sunday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Winter Season (November to February): Wednesday to Monday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Rock 'n' Soul Museum
Daily - 10:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday to Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Daily - 10:00am to 6:00pm (with admission on the half hour)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sun Studios, Memphis
- Admission to Sun Studios
- Admission to Stax Museum
- Admission to Rock 'n Soul Museum
- Admission to Graceland (Platinum Ticket Package)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Self-guided tour of Elvis' jets (additional $5 paid locally)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection
- Please note that this pass is for attractions only and does not include transportation
- Viator voucher must be exchanged for printed passes prior to visiting the attraction. Details for voucher redemption are explained on voucher
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Diana U, October 2016
The Rock Soul Museum
Reviewed by: Boop, October 2016
The tour guide was great. She was very knowledgeable and witty. She gave a lot of inside information.