- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Graceland Platinum Tour:
Package includes the Graceland Mansion iPad-guided tour, along with self-guided tours of the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, I Shot Elvis: The Exhibit, Elvis' Tupeo, Elvis Hawaii: Concerts, Movies and More! Exhibit and the Graceland Archives Experience. Elvis' two custom jets can be added to this tour.
All exhibits, except Graceland Mansion are located in the Graceland plaza or at Graceland Crossing.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All self-paced plaza attractions open approximately one hour after the Ticket Office opens and they close approximately one hour after the Ticket Office closes.
Ticket Office Hours:
January 4 to February 29, 2016:
Wednesday through Monday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
March 1 to May 29, 2016:
Monday - Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm
May 30 to September 4, 2016 :
Monday - Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pmSunday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
September 6 to October 31, 2016:Monday - Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pmSunday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
November 1 to November 30, 2016:
Daily - 9:00am to 4:00pm Thanksgiving Day - Closed
December 1 to December 31, 2016:Wednesday through Monday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) - 9:00am to 2:00pmChristmas Day - Closed
All times subject to change. You should call the day prior to reconfirm operating hours for your day of visit
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour
- Multimedia iPad Tour of Graceland
- Graceland Archives Experience
- Self-Guided tour of Automobile Museum
- Self-guided tour of I Shot Elvis: The Exhibit
- Self-guided tour of Elvis' Tupelo
- Self-guided tour of Elvis Hawaii: Concerts, Movies and More! Exhibit
- All of the above
- Self-guided tour of Elvis in Hollywood: From Teen Idol to Leading Man, VIP Tour Only Exhibit
- Front of the Line Mansion Access
- Special All Day Ticket
- Keepsake Backstage Pass
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Meals and Beverages
- Self-Guided tour of Elvis' Custom Jets ($5 USD paid directly to tour operator)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This product must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- From time to time, certain exhibits at Graceland may be closed to the public due to artifacts being changed out or for cleaning or repairs. These occasions are rare and are strategically planned during slower times of the year
Important Information Regarding Cameras:
Still Cameras - Guests may take photographs with a regular still camera in all areas of the Graceland complex, inside and out, including the mansion property. Flashes of any kind are not allowed inside the mansion or any museums or attractions. Tripods are not allowed as they present a safety hazard for guests walking by.
Audio-Visual Equipment and Digital Cameras: When visiting Graceland, audio and video recording equipment cannot be carried on the Graceland Mansion grounds, inside any museums, attractions or gift shops and are not permitted on the tour shuttles. In addition, video mode on digital cameras and cell phones may not be used inside Graceland, on the Graceland Mansion grounds, inside any museums, attractions or gift shops.
Guests with Disabilities:
Wheelchairs are available at no charge for use on the mansion property only. Inquire at the shuttle boarding area or with your shuttle driver for assistance at the mansion property. Graceland also has mansion tour shuttles equipped with a wheelchair lift.
All gift shops, restaurants and visitor facilities, the automobile museum, and the Sincerely Elvis museum are fully wheelchair accessible. The mansion tour is wheelchair accessible except for two rooms in the basement. The airplanes tour is not wheelchair accessible, but guests who cannot physically take the on-board tour may have free access to the terminal to enjoy the video and free access to the airplane display area to view the plane exteriors and take pictures.
Mansion tour scripts for hearing impaired guests are available at the Guest Services desk and at the mansion.
Elvis images(s) used by permission, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: deborah L, September 2016
A very well organised tour
Reviewed by: Monique S, September 2016
Great tour. It's helpful that you can take this tour at your own pace. Graceland is a must see when visiting Memphis. We went in the afternoon and there were no lines or queues which was great.