The Old Lahaina Luau is a must-do for visitors to Hawaii wanting to experience a traditional Hawaiian luau. An evening of traditional cuisine, music, cultural dancing and island crafts at Maui's most popular luau, Lahaina Luau lets you experience Hawaii's rich history and culture while enjoying stunning ocean views at sunset.
- Buffet dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Choice of seating available
- Likely to Sell Out
You'll be individually greeted with a fresh flower lei, tropical drink and a personalized souvenir program before your Luau hosts escort you to your seats and acquaint you with the Old Lahaina Luau grounds. At the ocean's edge, you may gather as the Kalua pig is unearthed from the "Imu", a traditional Hawaiian underground oven. After, you'll be escorted to the Hale A'i (Eating House) for your buffet dinner.
At sunset, the evening's main entertainment begins. This award winning production tells the story of the Hawaiians and the Old Lahaina Luau is proud to present the Hula as it was meant to be performed, with love and reverence. Beginning with the roots of migration to the Kahiko, then finally the more contemporary style Hula.
At the time of booking Maui’s Old Lahaina Luau, please choose between traditional seating on the grass with cushions directly in front of the stage or at regular tables and chairs.. Premium open bar is included through out the evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April to September - 5:45pm
- October to March - 5:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mat Seating for Luau
Includes buffet luau dinner with traditional Hawaiian mat seating, open bar, fresh flower lei & souvenir program
USD $120.00Pricing details
Table Seating for Luau
Includes buffet luau dinner with conventional table seating, open bar, fresh flower lei & souvenir program
USD $120.00Pricing details
Guests may choose between traditional seating on the grass with cushions directly in front of the stage or at regular tables and chairs.
USD $114.75Pricing details
Old Lahaina Luau
- Buffet luau dinner
- Premium open bar
- Fresh flower lei, tropical drink and souvenir program on arrival
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Sample Menu (subject to change):
- Kalua Pua'a - Pork roasted in our beachside Imu; the Hawaiian underground oven
- Lau Lau - Pork wrapped in Luau leaf steamed to perfection
- Maui Style Mahi-Mahi - Chef's Special Preparation
- Pulehu Steak - Tenderloin Style Steak grilled to perfection
- Chicken Long Rice - Shredded chicken, Maui onions, ginger and rice bean noodles in broth
- Island Style Chicken - Chicken marinated with guava sauce garnished with fresh pineapples and toasted sesame seeds
- Stir Fry Vegetables - Zucchini, Maui onions, carrots, broccoli, sugar snap peas, and baby corn
- Local-Style Fried Rice - Fried rice with green onions, peas, and sesame oil
- Sweet Potato - Warm sliced Big Island sweet potatoes
- Island Crab Salad - Crab, shrimp and water chestnuts
- Taro Salad - Taro and spinach folded in coconut sauce
- Pohole Salad - Fern shoots, Maui onions and tomatoes served in a vinaigrette sauce
- Lomi-Lomi Salmon - Tomatoes, Maui onions, and salted salmon
- Ahi Poke - Fresh raw ahi (yellow fin tuna) with green onions and Maui onions
- Poi - Made from boiling and mashing the root of the taro plant
- Poi Rolls, Sweet Bread Rolls, Whole wheat Rolls - Freshly baked rolls
- Fresh Island Fruit and Banana Bread
- Fresh Island Green Salad - Served with Maui onion or papaya seed dressing
- Assorted Island Desserts - Chocolate Mac Nut Brownie, Maui Macadamia Nut Tart, Lilikoi Mousse Chocolate Cups, and Coconut Haupia
Premium Open Bar includes (subject to change):
- Bacardi Light
- Hana Bay Dark Rum
- Seagram's Vodka
- Cuervo Tequila
- Bombay Gin
- Dewar's Scotch
- Wild Turkey Bourbon
- Triple Sec
- Blue Curacao
Beer and Wine:
- Budweiser and Bud Light
- Mirassou -Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Diet Coke
- Club Soda
- Fruit Punch
- Passion Orange
- Pina Colada
- Orange Premium
- Ice Tea
Tropical and Special Cocktails:
- Pina Colada
- Chi Chi
- Lava Flow
- Mai Tai
- Blue Hawaii
- Hawaiian Sunset
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: larjoe, November 2016
Best Luau I have seen.
Reviewed by: Erik, November 2016
We loved this Luau. We've been to a few, but this was definitely one of the better ones. The location is beautiful - There was a huge rainbow right over the venue as we were starting dinner. The dancers are wonderful and the food is great. They have some fun pre-dinner activites, including the un-earthing of the pig. This was really fun to see.