As you travel from the Inner Harbor to the Patapsco River, you’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a DJ spins the hottest Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
When you've had your fill of dancing, grab your drink and relax on a large outside deck. You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Baltimore skyline -- so remember to bring your camera! This three-hour dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Monday - Thursday: 7pm
Friday- Saturday: 7:30pm (7pm starting April 1, 2016)
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Baltimore Dinner Cruise
2.5 or 3 hour dinner cruise including dinner buffet, spectacular views of the city skyline, table for your party size, onboard entertainment and DJ music for fun from start to finish.
USD $84.99Pricing details
Baltimore Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment and DJ
- Service charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad: Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lakeisha P, June 2016
Food was great and plentiful. The music was nice and the weather was lovely. I think that it was a very nice touch to give the fathers their first drink free for Father's Day!!!
Reviewed by: Jana H, June 2016
The staff was right on point and wonderful. I loved my 1st cruise so much I plan on bringing my youngest son on this cruise at christmas time. The food great everything was great