- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
At the top, how you spend your time is up to you. Make the most of two hours of mountaintop fun by strolling around the summit, feeling the crunch of snow under your boots while taking in the glacial landscape.
Or perhaps visit some of Mt Titlis’ renowned attractions. Admire 360-degree views aboard the rotating Titlis Rotair gondola; ride on the Ice Flyer chairlift and gaze down to the icy depths below; slip your way down the slopes while snow tubing in the Titlis Glacier Park; walk along the Cliff Walk for vertigo-inducing views; or visit the Glacier Cave to see millions of ice crystals in a frozen underground grotto, far below the glacier’s surface.
If the brisk mountain air makes you feel hungry, refuel with alpine fare at one of the summit’s several restaurants. All food and drinks are at your own expense.
At the prearranged time, meet your guide for the descent back to Engelberg where your coach is ready to return to Lucerne. Your tour then finishes at the start point in central Lucerne.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New Titlis Gondola
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Aerial cableway ride to Mt Titlis' summit
- Mt Titlis Cliff Walk, Titlis Rotair gondola, Ice Flyer chairlift, snow tubing at Titlis Glacier Park (May to October) and Glacier Cave (all weather permitting)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants travel free of charge but must be registered on your booking
- Jacket and snow boots rental are available for approx. 8CHF per item
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is needed, please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Tour is not operating from 6 to 17 November 2017 due to aerial cable car revision
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Craig T, January 2017
How great it was to be up on the mountain experiencing the alps! Unfortunately visibility wasn't great on the day we were there, but that was nobodies fault. The kids got the chance to make a snowman and do a few alpine rides. So much wintery fun.
Reviewed by: Michael H, January 2017
The best experience we have while in Europe last holiday! Mt. Titlis is a must see.