Trakai is also home to Karaites, a Turkish ethnic group practicing a religion akin to Judaism, who came to Lithuania from the Crimea in the 14th century as warriors for Grand Duke Vytautas. Today the country's smallest ethnic minority counts under 300 members.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trakai Castle and Museum Tour
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephen R, September 2016
such a great guide and understanding people as I just got to site as they were taking off and they came back for me. Saw and learned a lot.
Reviewed by: Leia V, September 2016
Very knowledgable guide and really liked all the information we learned. And we still had free time after to get lunch and check out the shops. Great little tour outside the city to a very skillfully refurbished castle!