Trakai is also home to Karaites, a Turkish ethnic group practicing a religion akin to Judaism, who came to Lithuania from the Crimea in the 14th century as warriors for Grand Duke Vytautas. Today the country's smallest ethnic minority counts under 300 members.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trakai Castle and Museum Tour
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: William B, July 2016
Very nice day trip. Thomas, our guide, was exceptional. Highly recommend it.
Reviewed by: zute, June 2016
OK, I really liked this tour. The hard part was finding out that although they tell you to meet at the Bell Tower, their van is actually across the street from the Bell Tower. After that, the tour guide was friendly and very informative. Once arriving at Trakai, she guided us through all the major rooms in the castle, then gave us over an hour to go through the other rooms, explore the souvenir shops, and get lunch. I found the souvenir shops here better quality and cheaper than the ones in Vilnius.