Book with us and save 38% compared to another travel site!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
All paying passengers will receive a voucher allowing admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino for up to four (4) passengers. All tickets are subject to a $5 service fee payable at the time of redemption. Please note: Offer is subject to change.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Important: hotel pickup commences approximately 1- to 2-hours prior to this time depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier. Contact details will be advised on your pre-paid voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes bus from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus and buffet lunch
USD $129.99Pricing details
Tour & Skywalk
Includes bus from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus, buffet lunch and Skywalk ticket
USD $151.99Pricing details
Tour & Helicopter/Boat
Includes bus to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus, buffet lunch, helicopter to canyon base, 15-min and boat ride
USD $372.99Pricing details
Tour & Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk
Includes bus to Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon West shuttle bus, buffet lunch, helicopter to canyon base, 15-min boat ride and Skywalk ticket.
USD $393.99Pricing details
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat & Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three (3) day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Allison S, January 2017
We got to see snow falling! Didn't get to see much of the Canyon, but the lunch was great! Also the Skywalk was good, although there was lots of cloud and fog. Bus drivers are very informative and know what they are talking about! Highly recommended
Reviewed by: Steve B, January 2017
If you've never seen the Grand Canyon, by all means, take the time and go see it!! It's an amazing place!! The Skywalk is a grin, not nearly as scary as you might think. It offers an amazing perspective on the Canyon and the pictures ARE worth the price. So is the BBQ lunch!! Gray Lines did a superb job of getting us there and back with just the right stops along the way.
The quick Hoover Dam stop is also a nice adventure. The view of the Dam from the new bridge is spectacular and the time allowed was just about right. All in all, it's completely worth the price of admission and should NOT be missed...