- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
See the famous Fountains of Trajan, built to honor the emperor of the same name, and the Polio Fountain, located opposite the Domitian Temple. Visit the Temple of Hadrian, the Private House (a brothel which was part of the scholastic baths), the Library of Celsius and the bouleuterion (a small theater used for the meetings of the Senate). Admire the Great Theater, which was completed by the Romans in 117 AD and has a capacity for 24,000 spectators.
After enjoying a lunch of Turkish cuisine (included), you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. Next, see the graceful columns and mosaics that remain of the Basilica of St John, built by the Emperor Justinian over the tomb of St John the Apostle, before returning to your ship at the Kusadasi port, where you tour concludes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Kusadasi port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: janetschwartz186, October 2016
We were assigned to Neon tours. Our tour was excellent as was our guide. The included lunch was superb and an excellent representation of the country's food. This tour was a pleasant surprise because we almost skipped leaving the ship n Turkey. We are so glad we did not. A do not miss!!
Reviewed by: Don S, September 2016
The woman who was our guide was excellent...unfortunately we have lost her name. She made the entire tour an incredible success. She was with Neon Tours and just made it a wonderful experience. We are trying to find her name so that we can also add to Trip Advisor etc.