Off the beaten track and through the jungles of Koh Samui is today's adventure tour. See the real jungle on this island from the back of an open top 4WD jeep. The roads are rough and unsurfaced, so hang onto your hats!
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Travel through the jungle, across rivers and hidden valleys and to waterfalls in the forest. One of the highlights of this tour is definitely the view from the highest point on the island.
This is a full day out and lunch will be served at a small mountain restaurant.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Tour departs from Koh Samui hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Koh Samui 4WD Jeep Jungle Tour
- Transport by 4WD open top jeep
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up & drop off (selected hotels)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mara S, December 2016
Very nice trip, professional drivers, good overwie of all most famous places in samui, real off-road through jungles, nice diner in local cafe deep in jungles. The only thing - we were rather surprised for asking additional tips for drivers, it is no characteristic for Thailand, ussually price include also all tips.
Reviewed by: Gunnhildur B, September 2016
I loved this tour! Great way to see the island. Super fun guide and amazing views. Lovely lunch and just overall a great way to spend the day! :