- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
The paddle steamer cruise on the Nostalgic Route allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rhine Cruise from Koblenz to Rudesheim - Nostalgic Route
- One day Rhine Pass, featuring the Nostalgic Route
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restaurant available onboard
- The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
- Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
9:40am - Oberlahnstein
9:50am - Rhens
10:05am - Braubach
11:00am - Boppard
11:10am - Kamp-Bornhofen
11.25am - Bad Salzig
12:10pm - St. Goarshausen
12:20pm - St. Goar
12:50pm - Oberwesel
1:05pm - Kaub
1:30pm - Bacharach
2:30pm - Assmannshausen
3:00pm - Bingen
3:15pm - Arrive - Rudesheim
4:15pm - Depart - Rudesheim
4:30pm - Bingen
4:45pm - Assmannshausen
5:15pm - Bacharach
5:25pm - Kaub
5:35pm - Oberwesel
5:55pm - St. Goar
6:05pm - St. Goarshausen
6:30pm - Bad Salzig
6:40pm - Kamp-Bornhofen
6:50pm - Boppard
7:20pm - Braubach
7:30pm - Rhens
7:40pm - Oberlahnstein
8:10pm - Arrive - Koblenz
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Phyllis M, October 2016
It was a wonderful day of cruising past vineyards and castles, and beautiful cities. We were on the paddle boat and it was elegant. We ate a delicious lunch and met some very interesting people. We met people from all over the world. We were safe and saw some terrific views. We could have hopped on and off to another boat and toured in a city, but we would have lost the paddle boat then. It was so much fun. This is a wonderful one-day tour along a beautiful stretch of the Rhine. A must do!
Reviewed by: Joan H, September 2016
Loved the rhine cruise. The weather was perfect and
we had an enjoyable day.
Joan and Mark