Known as the 'Paris of the East', Hanoi is one of Asia's most charming cities. Spend your private Hanoi full-day tour enjoying the essential sites including The Ho Chi Minh Complex and The Temple of Literature, the Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc Son Temple and picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. To complete the day, take a cyclo tour through the historic Old Quarter and explore the many market streets dedicated to a variety of local wares.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
* Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays. On these days, visitors will tour Hoa Lo Prison instead.
After a sumptuous Vietnamese lunch, tour the Museum of Ethnology, widely acknowledged as the best in the Vietnam which houses a display dedicated to Vietnam's 54 ethnic minority peoples. Afterward, head to Ngoc Son Temple set on a tiny island in the middle of Hoan Kiem Lake. The Ngoc Son temple dates back to the 13th century, and the lake itself is a picturesque focal point of Hanoi, frequented by tourists and locals alike.
End the day with a one-hour cyclo ride through the Old Quarter. Also known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities. At approximately 6:00pm, you will return you to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from all centrally located Hanoi hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Hanoi City Full-Day Tour including Cyclo Ride
- Private Hanoi full-day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- One-hour cyclo ride
- Vietnamese lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code applies for mausoleum, no bare knees or shoulders permitted
- Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays. On these days, visitors will tour Hoa Lo Prison instead
- Please note: From 05th Sep – 05th Dec 2016 the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum will be closed for the annual renovation. Presidential Palace and the Resident of the complex remain opened at normal schedule for your visit.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Peter M, July 2016
We had the most wonderful tour guide, Trang. She was delightful, very attuned to the things we were interested in and went to great lengths to ensure we had a wonderful day. The Ho Chi Minh precinct was very interesting and Trang introduced us to some scrumptuous Vietnamese treats. The restaurant where we stopped for lunch was great and we enjoyed the Cyclo tour just as much. We would have loved to steal Trang so she could be our guide for our entire Vietnam adventure.
Reviewed by: Samantha H, June 2016
Absolutely fantastic tour! Picked up promptly, our tour guide Tien was full of knowledge, very nice and patient while we took photos. Lunch was lovely in a nice restaurant. Highly recommend! Great way to see Hanoi and learn about its history at your own pace and comfort of being chauffeured