- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
To get another perspective of Hamburg upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English or German commentary. The boat leaves from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's impressive container ship terminals and the picturesque warehouse district in the heart of town to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Make sure that you first present your voucher to the bus driver. The driver will collect the voucher and you will receive a ticket, also for the cruise. ( if option selected)
- Bus tour departs from the port, St. Pauli landing piers 1-2 and the main train station in Kirchenallee
- Cruise departs from St Pauli port landing pier 1 or 4 ( if option selected)
April - October:
9:30am to 5pm, every 30 minutes (weekdays)
9:30am to 5:10pm, every 20 minutes (weekends)
November - March:
10am to 4pm, every hour (weekdays)
9:30am to 4pm, every 30 minutes (weekends)
Harbor Cruise: (if option selected)
April - October: 12pm only (English commentary)
11am to 4pm, every 45-60 minutes(German commentary)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
City Tour by Red Double Decker
USD $18.81Pricing details
City Tour + Cruise in English
City Tour by Red Double Decker and Harbor Cruise with English commentary, April to October
USD $32.25Pricing details
Hamburg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 1-day hop-on hop-off tour ticket
- Live commentary on board (English, German)
- 1-hour harbor cruise with English commentary (Apr to Oct) or German commentary (all year) (If option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: sibbo.waldo, September 2016
Great tour enjoyed Hamburg alot
Reviewed by: Mert, United States of America, August 2016
This was a great way to get around.