Essential Hamburg Combo: Hop-on Hop-off Tour, Cruise and Lake Alster
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Then, get another perspective of Hamburg on your included one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English commentary April to October only). The boat leaves daily from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's picturesque warehouse district to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
When you’re back on land, head out on another sightseeing cruise! Your included one-hour Lake Alster cruise leaves from the Jungfernstieg Passage in central Hamburg, only a short walk from Town Hall Square. The boat will take you along the shoreline of Hamburg's inner-city lake, lined with impressive villas and beautiful garden areas. Multi-lingual audio commentary is available on board (English, French, Spanish).
Enjoy a traditional cup of tea (included) at the teashop in the heritage-listed Krameramt district, an area of former merchants' homes built in the 17th century (hop-on hop-off stop is St Michael Church).
Your sightseeing tickets are valid for three consecutive days, but you can take each tour only once.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Make sure that you first present your voucher to the bus driver. The driver will collect the voucher and you will receive a ticket, also for the cruise.
- Hop-on hop-off tour departs from the port, St. Pauli landing piers 1-2 and the main train station in Kirchenallee
- Harbor cruise departs from St Pauli port landing pier 1 or 4
- Lake Alster Cruise departs from Jungfernstieg in central Hamburg
Hamburg Hop-on Hop-off Tour:
April - October:
9:30am to 5pm, every 30 minutes (weekdays)
9:30am to 5:10pm, every 20 minutes (weekends) from main train station, 9:20am to 5pm, every 20 minutes from St Pauli landing piers
November - March:
10am to 4pm, every hour (weekdays)
9:30am to 4pm, every 30 minutes (weekends)
April - October: 12pm (English commentary)
November - March: 11am to 4pm (German commentary only)
Lake Alster Cruise:
April to September:
10am to 6pm, every 30 minutes
10am, 11am - 4pm every 30 minutes, 5pm
November - December:
10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6pm
January - March:
10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 1-day hop-on hop-off tour ticket
- Live commentary on board (English, German)
- 1-hour harbor cruise with English commentary (April to October only)
- 1-hour Lake Alster cruise with multi-lingual audio-guide
- A cup of tea in the traditional tea shop of Krameramt district
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jim D, June 2016
Really good value for money.
Reviewed by: Maximiano F, June 2015
I booked online and did have any printed voucher. The lady inform us we need a paper voucher I requested to speak with her supervisor and they help us to get with our tour hassle free. Excellent customer service.