You’ll tour the city on a bus, and go for a ride on a mini-train to get a taste of Geneva's history. Then, your friendly local guide will lead you around Geneva’s Old Town, entertaining you with facts about Swiss history.
Please note: The mini-train will not operate in January and February due to cold weather conditions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 2pm.
USD $49.36Pricing details
- Bus tour
- Mini-train of the Old Town
- English and French speaking guide
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years
- The mini-train will not operate in January or February due to cold weather conditions.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ohangel94, September 2016
Awesome tour guide!
Reviewed by: Shirley D, July 2016