- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Immerse yourself in Nice's history on Place Garibaldi, and marvel at the modern New Town as you stroll along the Promenade des Arts, home to the Modern Art Museum, Sosno's library and the Acropolis exhibition center.
You’ll then make your way to Cimiez, the winter home of Queen Victoria. You will have the opportunity to visit the Matisse Museum (closed on Tuesdays) or walk among the olive tree gardens and the 15th-century garden of the Franciscan Monastery. You will also visit the extraordinary Russian Cathedral, the most beautiful Russian cathedral outside of Russia itself.
Return by the Promenade des Anglais, passing its famous landmarks and Belle Epoque buildings. End your Nice sightseeing tour with a visit to the flower market in Cours Saleya.
You’ll be taken back to Villefranche port, where you can explore on your own if you have time left before boarding your cruise ship.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Trip to Nice
- Professional bilingual guide
- Villefranche Harbor pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrances, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Penny H, June 2014
Our tour guide was really knowledgable about the area and kept it interesting. He showed us some beautiful areas around Nice and then recommended a lunch spot in Villefranche that was wonderful.