- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
With your minivan transportation taken care of, you can simply relax as you take the scenic drive along the Mediterranean coast. You’ll travel on the Middle Corniche road toward the picture-postcard town of Eze. Once you arrive in this medieval village, perched high above the sea with craft shops and breathtaking views, you’ll take a guided tour of a traditional perfumery.
You’ll be driven back to Villefranche so you can catch your cruise ship or spend the rest of your time in port however you please.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Villefranche port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Trip to Monte Carlo and Eze
- Professional bilingual guide
- Villefranche Harbor pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrances, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Theresa J. S, August 2014
Our guide was amazing. We saw everything we wanted to and she kept the walking to a minimum which was great for oldest member of group. In addition to being informative she was an incredible driver! We saw so much more than we could have on our own, and didn't waste any time like on ship excursions.
Reviewed by: Michael H, June 2014
Excellent in every way. Our guide in particular was very knowledgable and informative. We had 8 people including four children aged 9-14 and two seniors over 70 and we all loved every minute of the tour.