- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Snorkel gear included
Before the snorkeling cruise, you will have time to explore Key West on your own. Walk in Ernest Hemingway’s footsteps at the Hemingway House, and head to the waterfront to visit historic Mallory Square, a place where many gather every evening for the fun-filled sunset celebration.
After sightseeing, your snorkeling cruise will begin. You’ll board the Aquaworld, a 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran, for the scenic cruise to the coral reef. Before entering the water to snorkel, your friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Descend the stairway into the water, and spend up to an hour discovering the wonders of the sea. You’ll see an abundance of coral and marine life as you swim along.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Sail and Snorkel Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation with English/Spanish driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- 1-hour snorkeling
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donald K, July 2016
This trip was so wonderful!! From out bus ride down to the keys, with a wonderful driver/tour guide, to exploring key west, to sailing and snorking with a great crew this trip was a once in a liftime trip!! And it was also well worth the money! I felt this deal was perfect for everything we experienced! Thank you!
Reviewed by: Rhonda S, May 2014
The trip itself is good. Our trip had some complications of pick up due to an accident on the road, but we were still given 6+ hours there in Key West. Our guide was helpful, albeit forgetful, but once reminded did what he could to help. The bus that took us was less than impressive, but got us there. If you need to use the bathroom in the bus - bring your own toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Other than that - it was a fine trip. :)