Book by December 19, 2016 and travel between November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola . Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast. Manarola is one of the oldest villages of the Cinque Terre. Explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the area, and perhaps sample some renowned local wine at a cozy wine bar (own expense).
After your visit to Manarola , meet your tour escort at a prearranged time for your shared boat ride to Vernazza . While on the boat, ogle the dramatic coastline from the water, framed against the hills.
Your second stop is at the village of Vernazza, arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church. Enjoy some free time to walk around and have a relaxing lunch (own expense) at one of the open-air restaurants that lines the waterfront, or take a stroll through the back streets for impressive views along the coast.
After your visit to Vernazza, meet your tour escort to drive to Corniglia Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour will departs at 8am
USD $170.91Pricing details
Tour departs at 9am
USD $151.37Pricing details
Cinque Terre Small Group Day Trip from Florence
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 passengers)
- Driver/Tour escort
- Entrance fee to the coastal footpath along the Cinque Terre
- Boat ride
- Enjoy an ice cream in spring/summer and an aperitif with wine and bruschetta in winter in either Corniglia or Vernazza
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: GINO A, December 2016
Jonathan was the perfect driver and guide. Took us to three of the five villages of Cinque Terre. And gave us the train tickets too. Very beautiful day to tour Cinque Terre. Definitely recommending this tour!
Reviewed by: W J Pollock P, November 2016
We met our guide early in the morning. He took us to 5 Terre in a nice van and got us situated on the train because the boats were not running due to high seas. We visited 3 of the 5 towns and had a great time. Learned a lot and were with a very nice group of people. Would do it again next time we are in Florence if the weather is better.