- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
On the return trip, visit historic Cameron Trading Post with its excellent selection of Native American arts and jewelry.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Craig S, December 2016
My husband took a tour of the Grand Canyon and Navajo Indian Reservation. Our tour guide, Lynn, was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable, the time just flew by. Lunch at Cameron was very good. You have got to try the Navajo Taco. And then there was the Grand Canyon... Lynn knew all the good lookouts and noted points of interest. Seeing the Grand Canyon was awesome. In that we were there off season we were able to get to the lookouts for photos easily without a crowd. .Just an incredible and excellent tour with guide Lynn. Thank you!
Reviewed by: Dolores U, October 2016
The tour guide was excellent. A small group....Lynn had done the tour many times and had lots of information for us.. A day well spent...