- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
In the comfort of your own vehicle, drive through Bearizona to see North American animals in a wilderness environment. Catch views of Rocky Mountain Goats, American burros (a type of donkey), majestic Brown Bison weighing up to 2,000 pounds (900 kg), Big Horn Sheep, Dall sheep (native to Alaska and Canada), stealthy Alaskan Tundra and Arctic Wolves, majestic white bison and, of course, the gorgeous black bears. The drive-thru portion of the park is approximately 3 miles (4 km) long, takes approximately 45 minutes and includes the use of a GPS device that will guide you through the route.
After your drive, get out of your car and visit Fort Bearizona, a walk-through area where you can stroll along the winding paths and watch the antics of the park’s baby animals and smaller species. Fort Bearizona is also home to the amazing High Country Raptors free-flight show, where you’ll learn about birds of prey and see them fly directly over you!
Bearizona promotes conservation and preservation through memorable educational encounters with North American wildlife.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please Note: Park times may vary based on season and daylight.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bearizona Drive-Thru Wildlife Park
- Entrance to Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You should allow 1 to 2 hours for your visit
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Bearizona may close due to poor weather conditions. If closure does happen due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- All persons must remain in vehicles at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed during the drive-thru portion of the visit
- Windows must be closed at all times
- No smoking on the premises
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited
- You can travel through the park with pets enclosed in your vehicle with all windows up
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru areas, leashed pets can be walked in the parking lot and up to the fort wall, but may not continue toward the animal exhibits
- Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animals
Reviewed by: Rita D, January 2017
We highly recommend Bearizona to everyone! Kids or no kids! You can drive thru 3 times, which on the 2nd time the wolves and bears were awake and active. It was starting to rain, just sprinkling lightly, and that seem to bring the animals out and unto the road in front of us. Though you're not allowed to roll your windows down for obvious reasons!, you are still able to take some good photos. The kids loved the petting zoo area, but because of the rain, there weren't very many out. The wilderness feeling while driving thru is beautiful! Extremely friendly staff, too!!!!
Reviewed by: jennifer p, January 2017
We saw Bears and wolves up very close! They were very well cared for and calm. It was absolutely incredible!