City Sightseeing Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 14 stops and the entire route takes approximately 60 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Travel to all Shakespearean Houses: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Anne Hathaways Cottage, Mary Arden's House, New Place, Nash's House and Hall's Croft. The Royal Shakespeare Theatre where the Bard's plays are performed for the majority of the year. The Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare is buried, protected by a cursed tombstone. The Old 15th Century Grammar School where Shakespeare was educated. You also get to enjoy a lovely tour through the scenic Warwickshire countryside, visiting Wilmcote, the village where Mary Arden's House (Shakespeare's mother) can be found.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Pen and Parchment Inn - Tourist Information Center
- Windsor Street - Shakespeare's Birthplace, The Shakespeare Center
- Rother Street (opposite Civic Hall) - Tourist Center, Market Square
- Chapel Lane - Nash's House, New Place, Guild Chapel, Harvard House
- Southern Lane (outside Swan Theatre) - Royal Shakespeare's Theatre, Waterside, River Avon
- Old Town - Hall's Croft, Holy Trinity Church, Shakespeares Monument & Grave
- Evesham Place (Between Chestnut Walk / Broad Walk)
- Alcester Road (Opposite Rail Station entrance)
- Cottage Lane - Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Featherbed Lane - Mary Arden's House
- Birmingham Road - Maybird Shopping Center, Country Artists Visitor Center
- Clopton Bridge (Outside Swans Nest Hotel) - Butterfly Farm
First Tour: 9:30 am
Last Tour: 4:00 pm
Winter (departs every 30-60 minutes):
First Tour: 10:00 am ( Mon - Fri)
First Tour: 09:30 am ( Sat- Sun)
Last Tour: 03:00 pm ( Mon - Fri)
Last Tour: 03:30 pm ( Sat- Sun)
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Ticket
Unlimited use on Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
USD $18.57Pricing details
48 Hour Ticket
Unlimited use on Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
USD $27.39Pricing details
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and German, plus Kid's commentary; live English guides on select tours
Stop 1 - Avon Boating
Stop 2 - Shakespeares Birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre
Stop 3 - Market Square and American Fountain
Stop 4 - Harvard House and Guild Chapel
Stop 5 - Royal Avon and Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Stop 6 - Halls Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeares Grave
Stop 7 - Evesham Place
Stop 8 - Alcester Road
Stop 9 - Anne Hathaways Cottage
Stop 10 - Maybrid Shopping Centre
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Candice M, July 2016
Great drop off and on spots!
Reviewed by: Thomas S, June 2016
This tour was amazing!