Here you will learn all about the culture and traditions of Zulu's and witness the skill and artistry that goes into building their huts, making pottery, brewing beer and crafting bead-work and baskets. Sample the unusual beer, visit the isangoma (witchdoctor), enjoy the grace and energy of the Zulu dancers and then tuck into a delicious lunchtime feast.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shakaland African Zulu Dancer
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael C, June 2015
It was highly educative and specially fun! We loved the experience, specially the knowledge of our guide! Awesome! In the way to the complex the guide would fill us with various historic facts and small details that turned this visit something special! On the complex, all was very organized and extremely fun! I highly recommend this tour!!!
Reviewed by: Margaret H, January 2015
Learned a lot about the Zulu people . Our tour guide Wendy was very knowledgeable. A must do.