Mountain Splendor -The Kingdom of Lesotho
You will visit a traditional Sotho village and then enjoy lunch at the Sani Top Chalet, which has incredible views of the pass, before making our way back down the mountain.
Please note: The four wheel drive vehicle will depart from Underberg. And a visit to magnificent Howick Waterfall will be included on the return journey (time permitting).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mountain Splendor - The Kingdom of Lesotho
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any applicable visa fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Simon E, June 2016
Fantastic tour, incredible views from the top of Sani Pass and great introduction to Lesotho. Guide was incredibly knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: claire l f, November 2015
Fantastic trip, the tour company were exceedingly helpful and professional as was the driver. The guide we had in Lesotho was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.
Lesotho itself it stunning and well worth the visit.