- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
You'll then transfer to Cobh where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tom W, July 2016
Did you know Winston Churchhill kissed the blarney stone? After kissing the blarney stone I feel like my lips are now within six degrees of all lips! Was really good to see the Blarney Castle. Also the fish and chips and beer at the restaurant under the largest store in Ireland was awesome!
Reviewed by: Mark D, June 2016
Very well organized. Communicated to us well. Good timing on stops. Tour guide made sure to look after the group. Tour guide was knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommended.