- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
When you arrive in Granada take a guided tour of the Moorish palace Alhambra, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. The Alhambra palace complex, a UNESCO World Heritate Site, is one of the most beautiful examples of Islamic architecture in the world and has become a symbol of the city of Granada.
Next, visit to Charles V Palace and the Generalife Gardens, located near the Alhambra. Explore the beautiful gardens, and enjoy the wonderful views of the city and the Albaycin's Gypsy quarter.
Continue to the center of Granada with your local guide and have free time to enjoy a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). Then, you have more time to explore Granada at your own pace, before you relax in your comfortable vehicle on the drive back to Costa del Sol.
Advance bookings are strongly recommended, as access to the Alhambra is strictly limited to a certain number of visitors each day.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella
- AREA 3: Torremolinos
- AREA 4: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Granada – Alhambra Gardens & Walking tour with pickup/drop off from Torremolinos
USD $85.99Pricing details
Trip from Marbella
Granada – Alhambra Gardens & Walking tour with pickup/drop off from Marbella
USD $91.36Pricing details
Trip from Estepona
Granada – Alhambra Gardens & Walking tour with pickup/drop off from Estepona
USD $98.88Pricing details
Generalife Gardens, The Alhambra
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee for the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens (until March 31)
- Entrance fee for the Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens (from April 1)
- Walking tour of the city
- Multilingual escort guide
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
- Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Iosif S, USA, January 2017
Reviewed by: Christine C, October 2016
Fabulous day out!!
Well organised, picked up on time, excellent information from Carmen once inside the Palace.
No queues, no waiting around, the only criticism would be we didn't get time to browse round the shop.