- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Stop at the Film Festival Palace to see celebrity handprints. You will have time to look around the shops and enjoy the sandy beaches. You will also see the famous Croisette Boulevard, which stretches along the beachfront and is home to exclusive shops and hotels.
Then you’ll head into the Provence countryside to the town of Grasse, the world’s perfume capital. You’ll have a guided perfumery tour, and then have time to visit the old town and explore the medieval streets, peruse the many shops or take a rest in a local bar.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Trip to Cannes and Grasse
- Professional bilingual guide
- Cannes Harbor pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: markwilliams2004, July 2016
Victor our tour guide really went out of his way to give us insight into the area and surprised my daughter and son with a gift at the perfume factory. We loved the tour and his engaging personailty really made it a joy.
Reviewed by: Lynne M, July 2014
Our tour guide met us at the port and gave us a wonderful tour of Cannes....the city of the famous film festival. She spoke English with a French accent but was understandable. The perfume factory in Grasse was a great tour in itself. All in all a great tour. Cheaper than than what the cruise line offered. Also, we had an eight year old. Everything with the cruise included a 2 hour stay at the casino in Monaco.