- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
After enjoying a three-course lunch, you will continue on to the Baroque artists' village of Szentendre. Here you'll take a guided walk through the town and visit the Caprice Hungarian Jewelry Center.
Your tour returns to Budapest by boat on the River Danube (May 01 to September 30 only, tide permitting). During other times or at low tide the tour returns to the city center by bus.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your centrally located Budapest hotel
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Danube Bend Day Trip from Budapest
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- 3 course lunch
- Boat trip on Danube (during May 01 to September 30 only, tide permitting)
- Hotel drop off
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Entrance fee to Visegrad ruins (approx. 7,00 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Return boat ride operates during May 1 to September 30 only depending on the tide. At other times or during low tide you will return to Budapest by bus to the city center.
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: dijon16, February 2017
Our tour guide Sylvie was excellent. We had a private tour of the city. My daughter and I would recommend her for all your tours. She was Well versed in the history of the city and answered all of our questions. The highlight of the tour was meeting Padre Anastasio , what a joy.
Reviewed by: credendo_vives, February 2017
This is an amazing tour and brings you to some of Hungary's most beautiful places. The pace of the tour, the stops and the guide/driver were all excellent. The included lunch was lovely and I was lucky that this tour was not cancelled as I was the only one. It was like my own private tour which was lovely. I am so grateful they didn't cancel it as I would have missed out on seeing the beautiful Danube Bend. Go on this tour, you won't regret it! An amazing and unforgettable experience!