- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Depending what day you take your tour, your afternoon will include a tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays) or a chateau tour in Saint Emillion and visit to the town's medieval village (Wednesdays).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bordeaux Wine Day Trip
- Wine tasting
- Tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays)
- Tour of one chateau in Saint Emillion (Wednesdays)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- 9:30am: Guided tour of the "Chartrons" district and tasting at a wine merchant's cellars
- 12:15pm: Lunch - tasting at a restaurant in Bordeaux
- 1:30pm: Departure from Bordeaux. Tours departing on a Saturday, will include tour two wine chateaux in Medoc and enjoy a wine tasting. Tours departing on a Wednesday will visit Saint Emillion for a tour of one chateau and the town's medieval village.
- 6:30pm: Return to Bordeaux
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: TaRon J, August 2016
Reviewed by: Kate W, July 2016
Had a great day with out tour guide Brigette, loved the slower pace of the tour, it made you feel like you were actually on holidays, not rushing from one sight to another. Lunch at the Fromages restaurant was delightful as was the visit to the two chateaus, I came away with so much more knowledge on wine... And a few bottles under my wing!