- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After your walking tour, you will head towards the south and arrive finally into the land of Wine, to Rioja.You will stop at Laguardia, a unique medieval village that still keeps the real atmosphere of the old times, with the two churches, the walls, the house shields and the narrow medieval streets among others. You will visit in this village, a traditional underground Rioja wine cellar, carbonic maceration with open pools and do a wine tasting at the end of the visit.
Afterwards, there will be free time for lunch and your guide will suggest a selection of recommended local restaurants.
Finally you will return directly back to Bilbao to arrive at approximately 6:00pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vitoria and the Rioja Wine Region
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: sylviane b, October 2015
tHe only negative was that the guide spoke in Spanish 70 percent and English only 30 percent.We felt like second class citizens.
Reviewed by: Paul P, October 2015
A very passionate and talkative guide! Great scenery. Vitoria was very interesting. The English speaking wine tour and sampling lasted an hour, and the winery guide was great.