- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Next you follow the route towards the coast on the north, passing through Azpeitia. You will also pass through Zestoa, a famous natural spa village with healing waters that attracted the royalty of Europe during the 19th and 20th centuries.
Later you will arrive to the coast at Zumaia, a beautiful village very much appreciated by Basque summer tourists. Following the coastal road you will arrive at your next stop, Getaria. A unique medieval fishing village and hometown of famous figures like captain Juan Sebastian Elcano (the first man to travel around the world by sea), and Cristobal Balenciaga, the famous designer.
Then you will pass by Zarauz, a beautiful tourist spot with the largest beach in the province of Gipuzkoa. You will arrive finally to San Sebastian where you will do a panoramic tour of the city. After lunch, you will do a walking tour into the old quarter visiting the most interesting streets and locations before returning to Bilbao 6:00pm approximately.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Sanctuary of Loyola, Getaria, Zarauz and San Sebastian
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donald M, August 2016
There truly isn't enough that we can say about this lovely excursion! Our guide, Stephan, our itinerary and our lovely companions on the way - all were fabulous! We travelled in great comfort and style and we went from a very tranquil and reflective place all the way up to the fast and furious San Sebastian. Every place we went was very special and this trip will stay in our hearts and minds for ever. Thank you!
Reviewed by: Mohammed E, August 2016
Great tour. Very enjoyable and educational. First rate tour guide. Highly recommended