- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
First the submarine will dive to 55 feet (17 meters) to view the beautiful coral reef and the abundance of marine life, including spectacular coral, sponge, and colorful fish through large, clear viewing windows. The 40-minute underwater journey is narrated by a knowledgeable co-pilot who will point out and explain the amazing sea life as well as give a history of Atlantis and the submarine itself. Before returning to the surface, the submarine descends to depths of 115 to 150 feet (35 - 45 meters) to view what has in the past been reserved for scuba divers only - a sunken shipwreck!
After resurfacing, you are transferred back onboard the Ocean Quest for the return to Shallow Draught. All adult tickets include a complimentary drink!
The Atlantis submarine is the first attraction in the Caribbean to receive the double award from Green Certification in alliance with the Green Globe International.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Shallow Draught, Bridgetown
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 2pm
Atlantis Submarine Expedition Tour
- 40-minute submarine tour
- Complimentary drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair guests may participate if they are able to safely navigate a 7-step ladder into and out of the submarine
- Children must be at least 36 inches tall to ride the submarine.
- Hotel pickup and drop off is available at USD 7.50 per adult and USD 5.00 per child round trip
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: KESHA S, October 2016
I had a wonderful time.
Reviewed by: Debbie, August 2016
This is a tour you must do. To be able to see the bottom of the ocean was wonderful.