- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Once you’ve boarded, settle into a seat in the boat’s comfortable, warmly furnished dining room, or watch the brightly lit Bangkok skyline glide by from the deck. Cruise slowly along the river, passing under bridges and right in front of two of Bangkok’s most famous riverfront landmarks — the Temple of Dawn, known as Wat Arun, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 17th century, and the Grand Palace, the official residence of the King of Thailand (and historically the King of Siam) since the late 1700s.
When you’re ready to eat, head to the large buffet of Thai dishes and desserts. Your meal is accompanied by a live band and other local entertainers.
Your evening ends with return transport to your hotel after disembarking the boat.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from Bangkok city hotels (select hotels only)
Depending on the number of people on your tour, you may be transferred from your hotel to a central departure point and then transferred to the cruise.
Note: Pickup and drop-off is NOT available from the following hotels:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected areas
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities are available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking; failure to do so may result in cancellation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mukunda Kumar C, October 2016
It was a great experience. The pick up was at time. The environment was lively. The dinner had a lot of choices and prices for drinks were reasonable. The view to the both sides of river during the evening was amazing. Its a must to do thing for every visitors to Bangkok.
Reviewed by: Sharon L, July 2016
We had a lovely night celebrating my daughters birthday. The food was delicious and plentiful. The entertainment was enjoyable and at times very funny! Despite the fact it was raining and we only had small windows of opportunity to go out on the deck to see the sights, it was a most enjoyable night that I would recommend to everyone.