Experience the beauty of the Canadian Rockies, with its backdrop of the glistening Victoria Glacier, on a full-day guided coach tour from Banff. Marvel at Lake Louise, the jewel of the Canadian Rockies, and see the reflecting Ten Peaks. You'll also visit scenic Yoho Valley and see Takakkaw Falls, Kicking Horse Pass and Spiral Tunnels.
This is a great excursion for anyone who loves incredible scenery. Journey along the Bow Valley Parkway (watch out for wildlife!) for a nature walk through forested Johnston Canyon.
In Lake Louise, enjoy a quick yet delightful lunch before making your way to Victoria Glacier. Time will be provided at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise before moving on to Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks.
As you cross the Great Divide into Yoho National Park via the scenic Kicking Horse Pass, stop at the Spiral Tunnels. Then it's on to the magnificent Yoho Valley and Takakkaw Falls before returning to Banff in the late afternoon.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through to October.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mountain Lakes and Waterfalls Day Trip from Banff
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pickup and/or drop-off at multiple locations
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be provided to the local tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Guests may depart this tour in Lake Louise if accommodation has been arranged
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: janeluis, October 2016
Outstanding! We would do this again and again!
Reviewed by: Robert K, October 2016
We had a wonderful experience with the Mountain Lakes and Waterfalls Day trip from Banff - our driver and our tour guide Nicole were outstanding. Thank you for the great day.. Bob and Judy Kauffman
Hidden Valley Lake, CA