- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Watch the sunset and admire views of the Bali coastline from the deck of the boat, and then head to the buffet for dinner, which consists of a variety of Indonesian and international dishes. While you eat, be entertained by traditional Batak singers on the main deck. After dinner, the onboard entertainment continues with a cabaret show followed by a DJ to end the night with some lively tunes.
When you return to the marina, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Sample Buffet Menu
- Starters: Canapes, soup, bread rolls
- Salads: Pasta pesto salad, sliced tomato and onion, Caesar salad
- Cold dishes: Smoked marlin, ham and asparagus, fresh prawns, California sushi
- Hot dishes: Mini grilled beef steaks in barbecue sauce, chicken satay, sweet-and-sour seafood, chicken sausages, vegetable ratatouille, fried glass noodles, deep-fried fish with Balinese sambal sauce, steamed rice
- Dessert: Selection of cheese, fresh fruit, fruit pie, pastries, jajan pasar (assorted cakes and other sweets)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Jimbaran Bay
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Welcome cocktail and canapes
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Denise H, July 2016
Great fun throughly enjoyed it , no complaints,pure entertainment.
Reviewed by: Ronna F, January 2016
Bali was BEAUTIFUL! The sun was shining every day. It did rain 3 times over the 2 weeks I was there but it was for less than 30 minutes. The food was great, my hotel was lovely and I loved the beaches!