- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Watch the sunset and admire views of the Bali coastline from the deck of the boat, and then head to the buffet for dinner, which consists of a variety of Indonesian and international dishes. While you eat, be entertained by traditional Batak singers on the main deck. After dinner, the onboard entertainment continues with a cabaret show followed by a DJ to end the night with some lively tunes.
When you return to the marina, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Sample Buffet Menu
- Starters: Canapes, soup, bread rolls
- Salads: Pasta pesto salad, sliced tomato and onion, Caesar salad
- Cold dishes: Smoked marlin, ham and asparagus, fresh prawns, California sushi
- Hot dishes: Mini grilled beef steaks in barbecue sauce, chicken satay, sweet-and-sour seafood, chicken sausages, vegetable ratatouille, fried glass noodles, deep-fried fish with Balinese sambal sauce, steamed rice
- Dessert: Selection of cheese, fresh fruit, fruit pie, pastries, jajan pasar (assorted cakes and other sweets)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Jimbaran Bay
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Welcome cocktail and canapes
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tony, January 2017
The food was great with heaps of selections, both vegetarian and carnivorous. The band was great, pumping out good classic covers with a show at the end of cultural and not so cultural dancing. Met some fun people and had a wonderful time.
Reviewed by: Lyndy R, December 2016
A note delivered to our hotel to advise pick up times. Very nice late model air-conditioned van collected us from our hotel.
Live music and a drink in lovely gardens harbourside before boarding.
Photo opportunity with traditional dancers as we board.
Drink orders taken and delivered as we seat ourselves on the sundeck then the harbour cruise gets underway. With other activities on the harbour there's other chances for some great photos. The band plays a heap of popular standards like Wish you were here and then into Brown eyed girl and then a couple of Chinese pop songs that gets the Chinese passengers very excited, next another versatility flip into some Indian pop songs.Wow.
Dinner is served and we move down from the sundeck into a large dining room. Dinner is buffet style with a range of choices, followed by coffee or tea and some lovely little cakes, slices and tarts for dessert.
After dinner is cleared the show starts with Kecak dancers, three beautiful girls performing traditional Balinese dance.
Next is a pretty full on cabaret show with a mix or ultramodern girl pop numbers then some cabaret style show numbers. Totally professional and very very entertaining.
This was way better than I was expecting, having done these dinner style cruises in Adelaide, Sydney, Hong Kong and New Orleans. This one was the best.