- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Start your scooter tour by Playa d’en Bossa beach. Follow your escort inland, driving through local roads surrounded by fields of olive trees that many tourists rarely see. Arrive at Broll de Buscastell, a lush valley with beautiful natural streams, and enjoy the tranquility of the area during free time to explore the valley.
Continue to Puertas del Cielo, a vast hilly area located on the west part of Ibiza, near the coast. Follow your guide through this beautiful area and see the remains of Penya Esbarrada, a 12th-century Muslim village. Contemplate views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Margalides Islands.
Next, drive toward the coastline and stop at Benirras Beach, located between the villages of Joan and San Miguel. This beach is difficult to get to by local transport, which means it has remained unknown to most tourists and even local residents! Enjoy free time to go for a swim, grab a snack at the beach bar, or simply relax at the beach.
Get on the scooter again and head inland toward the Village of Santa Gertrudis. Discover this traditional village, with its square white houses, white church, and numerous tiny shops, bars and restaurants. See how well the architecture mixes with the rural surroundings, where sheep, goats and cows wander freely.
Drive back to Ibiza town through countryside roads. When you arrive, have lunch at a local restaurant (included), consisting of traditional paella and water, beer or wine.
Please note that the lunch menu is subject to change.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ibiza Countryside Day Trip with Lunch by Scooter
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance, and life insurance for the driver)
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years (125cc scooters) and 18 years (50cc scooters)
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.