- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Start your scooter tour by Playa d’en Bossa beach. Follow your escort on picturesque Mediterranean coastal roads and enjoy the warm sea breeze as you drive along the southern tip of the island. See the stunning blue and green colors of the Mediterranean Sea and take in views of the white-sand beaches.
When you arrive at Sa Caleta beach, visit the creek and contemplate the beautiful vegetation and surrounding red-clay cliffs, which keep this small beach protected from strong winds. Admire the golden sand and rocky headland of this small coastal haven and relax as the sun sets over the Mediterranean Sea, bathing the beach in beautiful colors. Take in views of the beautiful sunset over Es Vedra, a small island on the southern part of Ibiza.
Feel free to bring your own food for a picnic dinner while watching the sunset, or you can visit the beach bar and purchase drinks and snacks. See Ibiza light up at night on your drive back along the coastal roads.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ibiza Beach Sunset Scooter Tour
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, a personal insurance, and life insurance for the driver)
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years (125cc scooters) and 18 years (50cc scooters)
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nicole G, August 2013
It was a great tour! My husband and I were the only ones who signed up for the tour so we did get personal attention and service. The company that ran the tour was a little disorganized but they were very accommodating. The tour guide Javier was excellent...