- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
From Ibiza, board a ferry and take in views of Ibiza's coastline and the blue colors of the Mediterranean Sea on the 30-minute journey to Formentera. When you arrive, a local representative will be waiting with your scooter near the Formentera port. After a safety briefing, pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route!
Formentera is less than 12.5 miles (20 km) long from east to west, and predominantly flat, so a scooter will allow you to make the most of your time on the island. From La Savina, ride along the waterfront to see the city walls and get a glimpse of local life in this small city.
Head toward the center of the island to visit the town of Sant Francesc, known for its great local bars and restaurants, and continue to Es Pujols on the north part of the island. Head to island’s the northernmost tip to see Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the most important natural reserves on the Balearic Islands, which stretches to the southernmost tip of the nearby island of Ibiza.
Follow coastal roads and discover the clear waters and fine white sand of stunning beaches such as Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn or Cala Saona. See the beautiful watchtowers of Sa Mola, on the eastern part of the island, and Barbaria, on the southern tip of the island. Drive past the remains of a Roman fortress on the main road connecting the east to the west parts of the island, and visit 40 minor archaeological sites on the south coast.
This independent rental tour gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy an unforgettable Ibiza scooter adventure at your own pace.
At the end of the day, head back to the Formentera port to return the scooter and board the ferry back to Ibiza.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scooter for two people
Scooter rental for two people. Scooter will be shared with another passenger of the same booking.
USD $39.20Pricing details
Scooter for one person
Scooter rental for one person. Each passenger will drive his/her own scooter.
USD $49.99Pricing details
Formentera Independent Scooter Tour from Ibiza
- Round-trip ferry
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 1 helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance, road assistance, and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
- Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.