3-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
First Class Accommodation
3-Day Trip to Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia and Delphi with accommodation in a first class hotel
USD $386.61Pricing details
Tourist Class Accommodation
3-Day Trip to Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia and Delphi with accommodation in a tourist class hotel
USD $386.61Pricing details
Theatre at Epidaurus, Greece
- 2 nights accommodation (First Class: AMALIA hotels, Tourist Class: ILLIS hotels)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees for museums and archaeological sites
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free Wifi in the Amalia hotels
- Map of Greece
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Every effort is made to use superior class hotels, as classified by the Greek Government. In smaller towns where no first class hotels are available, the best hotels existing is used. All the hotels used on this tour have private facilities.
- Note that overnight on Day 1 may sometimes be in Olympia instead of Nauplia.
- 3-start hotels are subject to change.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
Set off from Athens in the morning and head along the mainland coast to Corinth Canal by coach. Linking the Saronic Gulf with the Gulf of Corinth, the canal is steep-sided and narrow, making it a favorite spot for thrill-seeking bungee jumpers. After stopping to see this impressive canal, your tour continues to the seaside town of Nauplia for a walk, and then continue by coach to Mycenae for a walking tour of its archaeological site. Learn about the Classical Greece era from your guide, hearing tales of the period’s strong influence on the Roman Empire. Here, enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, the archaeological site of Epidaurus. Enjoy a guided tour around its evocative ruins, and see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sanctuary of Asklepios (the shrine to the Greek god of medicine) and the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus.
Enjoy your evening in Nauplia or Olympia (depending on travel date) at leisure after dinner in your hotel.
Overnight: Amalia (4-star hotel) in Nauplia or Olympia
Day 2: Nauplia/Olympia – Antirion – Delphi (B, D)
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel and then meet your guide for a morning tour of Olympia’s archaeological site. In the times of Classical Greece, the site attracted pilgrims who gathered around the Atlis (Sanctuary of the Gods) to worship the Greek god Zeus. See fascinating ruins like the Stadium of Olympia, where Greece’s ancient Olympic Games took place.
After spending your morning in Olympia, and perhaps taking lunch at leisure, hop back on board your coach for the drive to Antirion, passing Patras on the way. Cross over the incredible Rion-Antirion Bridge – considered an architectural icon of 21st-century Greece and pass by town of Nafpaktos. Your day finishes with a relaxing meal in your Delphi hotel.
Overnight: Parnassos or Hermes (3-star), or Amalia (4-star) in Delphi
Day 3: Delphi -- Athens (B)
Set off early with your friendly guide to explore Delphi’s archaeological site – one of the most important in Europe. As you walk around this intriguing UNESCO World Heritage site with your guide, see monuments like the Sanctuary of Athena and the Temple of Apollo.
In the late morning visit Delphi Archaeological Museum to see countless numbers of artifacts and relics – many of them dating back to 15th-century BC. As you walk ‘round at leisure, look out for must-see pieces including the Charioteer of Delphi, the Sphinx of Naxos and the marble statue of Antonius (a beloved friend of Emperor Hadrian).
After enjoying lunch at leisure in Delphi, you’ll return to Athens by coach, arriving in the early evening.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Paul G, June 2016
Great, well paced tour with excellwnt accommodation in Amalia hotels. Our guide, Joy, gave great commentary and told us the related myths for each site. She made these ancient ruins come alive.
Reviewed by: Nelson M, June 2016
The highlight was our tour guide. She did a good job!