Visit some of the most beautiful landmarks in Antigua on this Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's! This tour offers you an exciting off-road adventure, taking you to many Antigua landmarks, including Devil's Bridge and Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Lunch included
Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation is the last stop on the tour. Once the largest sugar plantation on Antigua, Betty's Hope is now a historical site. You'll see restored stone sugar mills, stone windmill towers and learn about the history of the plantation. Enjoy a delicious picnic-style lunch near the water's edge before heading back to your St. John's hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your hotel in St. Johns
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's
- 4WD transport
- Admission to attractions
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour departure days are subject to change. On the rare occasion of this happening, every effort will be made to reschedule your tour to a departure day suitable for you. If this is not possible, and you do not take the tour, please contact Viator Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a refund.
- Note: Tour is not available for Sandals Resort guests
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gisela P, August 2011
The Jeep Safari was really funny and our guide was very nice. He showed us all the places to be and explained us many local trees, plants and fruits. The lunch at Betty's Hope was delicious.
Reviewed by: Peter D, September 2012
You get to see alot of the island from this tour. Most of the history of Antigua is explained in detail by your guide, who was great. Quote of the day " Easy does it mon" as you were traveling down dirt and mud roads.