Visit Cambodia's magnificent Angkor temple complex on this private full-day Angkor Wat tour from Siem Reap. In the morning, visit the Roluos Temple Group, then return to Siem Reap for lunch. In the afternoon, spend two and a half hours touring majestic Angkor Wat before climbing up to Phnom Bakheng to enjoy a magnificent sunset over Angkor and its surroundings.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Located near the small town of Siem Reap, the Angkor temple complex is comprised of countless ceremonial structures built between the 9th and 13th centuries by the once mighty Khmer Empire. In the morning, you will pickup from your hotel and headed in the direction of the Roluos Temple Group, which includes the oldest temples of the Angkor Complex. Return to Siem Reap for lunch and in the afternoon, then take a two and a half hour tour around the majestic Angkor Wat.
Your tour concludes with a climb up to Phnom Bakheng where you will be able to enjoy a magnificent sunset view over Angkor Wat and the surrounding countryside.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Siem Reap
Tour returns to your original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Angkor Wat Ancient Temples Full-Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Private English-speaking guided full-day tour of Angkor's majestic temples
- Hotel pickup and drop off by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Lunch in Siem Reap
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup at cruise port in Siem Reap is NOT included and is an additional cost
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Yoko Y, March 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Reid S, May 2014
Absolutely great tour!! Recommend it to anyone! Our guide was wonderful!! He took time to take pictures for us, and had great history and info all along the tour.