Be captivated by the Columbia Icefields view Glacier-fed rivers and streams, majestic peaks, peaceful lakes and broad-reaching valleys combine to create not only a harmonious blend of scenic wonders for you, but also a protected habitat for Canadian Rockies wildlife. Return to Jasper late in the afternoon, and reminisce about today's alpine experience!
This full day excursion follows the famous Icefields Parkway to the Columbia Icefield Centre. View scenic rocky mountain vistas and local wildlife along the way, with a photo stop at Athabasca Falls. Upon arrival at the Columbia Icefield, ride the Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca glacier. The connection back to Jasper will depart at approximately 1:30pm.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Astoria Hotel, 8:20am
- Best Western Jasper Inn & Suits, 8:10am
- Chateau Jasper, 8:10am
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, 7:50am
- Greyhound / Train Station, 8:30am
- Lobstick Lodge, 8:10am
- Maligne Lodge, 8:35am
- Marmot Lodge, 8:05am
- Mount Robson Inn, 8:35am
- Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre, 8:05am
- The Crimson (formerly The Amethyst), 8:15am
- Tonquinn Inn, 8:05am
- Whistler's Inn, 8:20am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Columbia Icefield Tour from Jasper
- Ride in the Ice Explorer
- Admission to Glacier Skywalk
- Hot buffet lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and/or drop-off at multiple locations available
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be advised to tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Friday O, August 2016
Dustin was the best, lots of info with added humor. Nice to see the sites and not have to drive. Price very reasonable, will recommend this company
Reviewed by: Debra D, July 2016
We were very fortunate to have good weather, great time.