- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Continue your drive across the sand, watching the beautiful sunset and arriving at your campsite in time for more desert activities and a delicious barbecue dinner provideddinner.
Next, try smoking a shisha (an Arabic water pipe) and watch as a belly dancer performs around the campfire under a canopy of twinkling stars straight out of One Thousand and One Nights.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Camel ride
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Henna tattoo
- 4x4 vehicle transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infants 3 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Note that rice, daal curry and vegetable samosas are available for vegetarians
- Pickup and drop-off at the following Abu Dhabi hotels is not included: Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel, Liwa Hotel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: hughjars45, February 2017
Great fun.nice to go over the dunes and the traditional dancing was really good
Reviewed by: avijeetjs, January 2017
Well I was very skeptical prior to the booking. There was not enough information available about the Tour operators online and I had to rely on Viator. However, it turned out to be a fantastic experience. All I had to do was after reaching Abu Dhabi, I had to call the tour operator and fix my pick up time. It was an amazing experience. Highly recommended.