- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
For the best experience, come prepared. Long pants and sleeves are recommended to protect you from the sun, as well as as sturdy, comfortable, closed-toed hiking boots or trail shoes as the terrain varies and can be rugged at times. To avoid discomfort, bring sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm and a hat. In the high desert, the weather can change rapidly, so bring a light jacket or sweatshirt. A backpack or other convenient bag is great for holding anything you might need. Of course, a camera is recommended, to capture your memories. Most importantly, bring a sense of adventure and a desire for discovery.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Come discover with beauty of the desert
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The National Park has strict prohibitions and regulations relating to the following items: weapons, alcohol, pets (only allowed in designated campgrounds with service animals being the exception) and fireworks
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.