Book by January 31, 2017 and save 10% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All necessary equipment included
Your tour starts with a 30-minutes orientation session. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, your journey begins to the historic center of town. Here you will have the opportunity to visit (exterior only) all the important areas of Florence while listening to your audio-guide comfortably through your headpiece set.
Tour Highlights include:
Orsanmichele Church (external visit)
Basilica of San Lorenzo
Giotto Tower (external visit)
The Loggia dei Lanzi
The Baptistery (external visit)
The Uffizi (external visit)
Santa Croce Square
New Market Square (Porcellino)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Florence Segway tour departing at 9:30am
USD $73.82Pricing details
Florence Segway tour departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
USD $73.82Pricing details
Florence Segway Tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Segway tour with audio-guide (3 hours)
- Tour leader
- Headphones so you can hear the audio guide and tour leader clearly
- Wet weather jackets
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: deb c, November 2016
A great way to see Florence and Francesca was very friendly and welcoming and patient with us on the tour-a very enthusiastic tour guide and took time to ensure we were comfortable in the Segway before proceeding with the tour.Francesca was very knowledgeable regarding history of Florence -.the gelato at the end was a nice addition and delicious. Highly recommend
Reviewed by: Michelle G, November 2016
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome tour! Florence is so big and spread out, Segways are the perfect way to see it! Vanesa was our tour guide and she was fabulous. So knowledgeable, happy and had a great attitude! I would highly recommend this tour, with Vanesa in Florence. It was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!