- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Starting from Barcelona's downtown helipad, situated near the cruise docks, your flight takes you past the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and the famous Barcelona stadium of Camp Nou. You’ll soar over the Barceloneta beaches, the Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the Stadium and Olympic Ring, Tibidabo and the World Trade Center. You’ll also get bird’s-eye views of the Avenida Diagonal and the urban grid of the Eixample, the commercial port, the Forum Building and the Castle of Montjuïc Mountain.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the coastline, and a recorded commentary is included for your enjoyment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
• 10:30am to 2pm
• 2pm to 5:30pm
Please note that until 31 March flights will be available during the weekends with the following time ranges:
• 10:30am to 14:00pm
• 14:00pm to 16:00pm
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact departure time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Helicopter Flight
Barcelona city and coast helicopter tour, departing between 10:30am and 2pm
USD $109.75Pricing details
Afternoon Helicopter Flight
Barcelona city and coast helicopter tour, departing between 2pm and 5:30pm
USD $109.75Pricing details
Barcelona City and Coast Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5 passengers
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: mic.chamoun, August 2016
Awesome! Exhilarating! The view is beautiful from above and the ride is very nice!
Reviewed by: Cristina Z, August 2016