- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner and Show at the Paris Moulin Rouge with Transport
- Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Drop-off in the vicinity of centrally located Paris hotels
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape tomatoes on the vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Half bottle of wine per personTOULOUSE LAUTREC MENU:
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
Half bottle of champagne per person
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Shirley H, September 2016
This was a great show. Much more interesting and varied than I thought it was going to be. The food was pretty good but the show was the most impressive.
Reviewed by: Alan T, September 2016
Talk about exceeding expectations! This is probably what you would call a one-off experience but it was worth every penny....I will never forget it, that's for sure. In terms of the experience with Viator my wife and I were very impressed. The service was fantastic and the staff we both courteous and helpful. We were made to feel special and it all contributed to a great night. As I am writing this I am thinking maybe it won't be a one-off after all......