- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tuscan Cooking Class and Dinner in Florence
- Cooking class
- Expert local chef/cooking assistant
- Dinner accompanied by 1 bottle of wine for every four people
- Recipe booklet to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Eggplant caprese (tomato and mozzarella salad)
- Potato gnocchi (dumplings) Meat sauce Bolognese or pesto alla Genovese (pesto and basil sauce)
- Tuscan Farmer’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Tiramisu (cocoa, espresso and mascarpone cheese pudding)
- Vegetable millefoglie (vegetable stack)
- Spinach and ricotta-filled ravioli
- Tuscan Hunter’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Chocolate soufflé
- Zucchini Parmesan (baked zucchini and Parmesan cheese)
- Cannelloni pasta and sauce
- Chicken Marsala (chicken and mushroom casserole with Marsala wine)
- White chocolate mousse with chocolate rum sauce
- Potato brocatelle (soufflé)
- Fresh pasta and sauce
- Chicken Tartara (chicken in mayonnaise-style sauce)
- Ricotta cake with pineapple sauce
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: doug.kaplan, September 2016
Lots of fun! Met interesting people while learning some good cooking skills. Good ended up being delicious. A great evening
Reviewed by: tphelps209, September 2016
This was my favorite activity in the two weeks that I spent in Italy. It was so much fun. The chefs were very professional and accommodating. I made some new friends on this tour that I will see again. Making the food seemed a little rushed, but eating and visiting afterwards was leisurely. It was a fabulous experience! I will do this again the next time I'm in Florence.